CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Friend


Hi,I have a best friend।My friend use red t-shirt।His name is Alfin.He is a student in SMPN 1 Sidayu.He is diligent and sometimes he lazy.He live at Bunderan Village.

Alfin has black hair.He has brown eyes his nose is pointed.His height is 1.54 metres tall

Alfin is a diligent student.He always following extracurricular in the school.He like study TIK and he not like study FISIKA.In the class he sit behind me and behind ricki.Alfin usually called with the name ca'ping.

enough of the first stories from me about my friend

THANK'S

2 comments:

FAIZ'S PORTFOLIO (7A/17) said...

ass.....
Abrori, your writing is complite and your blog is very good, i like your writing and your blog.
wass....

marufsuhermanto said...

ass..........
your blog is very good. and i like your writer
trims

Post a Comment